Wednesday 16 March 2016

The nightmare
I go to sleep and all my fears go away
But suddenly I wake up and they all come back
I hear whispers in my ears as I walk
The hallway is narrow and pitch black
I am walking in a black hole
And I can’t stand the whispers in my ears
They are like spears hurting my ears
As I walk they get louder
Horror screams blast my head
And the whispers say
‘WHY?, WHY?, WHY?’

The whispers disappear
I no longer need to fear
As I open the hallway door
They disappear as fast as a cheetah
I can’t take this no more
Is this real or is it not?
Then I enter a room
And I see all the ones that I have made suffer
I feal like I am going insane
In this very weird place
Then suddenly from behind me, I hear
Squeak, squeak, squeak
The noise continues getting faster and faster
As something aproches me with speed
Then a sharp lightening hits me
Putting a knife threw my heart
But I am still alive
This dream world is like no other
As all I fear is around
I feel like I am being watched
By something in the dark
Then I see the final room
The room with the way out
Then suddenly I begin to fall
And then “splat”… I hit the floor

I wake up…“am I finally out?”
No!!!!
I am a prisoner… I am a slave … I am stuck in the dark

Forever…in this nightmare…

No comments:

Post a Comment